Wednesday, May 6, 2009

KinoPlayer is in the House

Players, my name is Baird O'Neile. I'm writing this blog to share dating advice and log my adventures as an aspiring player. I have been on this rock for a mere 19 years, and, it seems in the last nine months, I have learned more than my fair share about life. That's right, nine months ago, I found my way into the Seduction Community by securing an illegal copy of David Deangelo's eBook "Attraction is not a Choice." At this point, I knew my life had changed. I knew there was no stopping me; I was in the Seduction Community and was not leaving soon. Back then, I was a mere 18 years old and just about to start college as an engineering major at the University of Florida. I was also in a relationship I perceived as good. I considered myself lucky that I had scored such a beautiful girlfriend, my first actually. I had no clue how wrong I had it. With the enlightenment of the community, I realized how naive and "AFC" I was. I was still buying dinner for her, going to visit whenever she needed me. I thought I was on the right track, I mean, thats what everyone told me to do, thats what the internet said, that's what my traditional southern roots told me to do too. I did everything for her, just so I could get a nice drawn out kiss at the end of the day with her. Little did I know I was being so manipulative: buying her necklaces an such just to try to "get some." She dumped me out of nowhere. I never saw it coming. Shit has changed now. I have the knowledge, the power of truth on my side and I'm putting it to work like a draft horse. I wish you the best of luck in doing this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment