Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Don't Be a PUA!


One thing really annoys me: PUA's. What? isn't that what we want to become? Maybe that's what recovering AFC's want to be, but not me, and hopefully not you. What I want to become is a better version of MYSELF. I have no desire to be melted down and poured into a PUA mold. I want to mold myself, into what I want, desire, and need; I want to form myself into my own player, not PUA (I purposely use the word player instead for that reason, because its DIFFERENT). This has to be some of the most important and exclusive advice I can give. Use the Community as a reference, an example, not a lifestyle.

Some other points that go along with this:

-Don't use overused and copied lines. Make up your own. Test 'em, ask other Community members.

-Find your own individual sources of confidence. (Your passions, desires, interests, people etc)

-Don't come off as a PUA. In the last few years, the PUA community has exploded. I'm sure plenty of your friends have heard of it and a few probably use material. If you really want to rock with women, you have to separate yourself from the noobs and keyboard jockies.

-Women know about the PUA community, separate yourself from it. What if the women you were dating found out you were a PUA??

-Focus on having good Inner Game. PUA lines can be detected and figured out. Inner game is elusive, and all-powerful.


Another tip: If a woman accuses you of using a line she heard earlier or at a club, tell her "Damn thats my friend I got to go beat his ass now!" Lol they'll forget about it. Think on your feet.

Another tip too: If she accuses you as being a PUA, accuse her of being a PUA because she's hitting on you.


Field Report:

Today, for lunch, I went to Subway and there was this cute girl workin' the cash register. I said "Hi, how ya doin", "I'm doing fine... thanks!" she said rather happily. I was asked to sign the little screen after I gave her my credit card. I drew a penis and two balls. Ha! She laughed a little, then looked up at me and then started laughing like crazy. The guy working the sub line looked over, I just told him she was gettin' a lil' delusional and needed to get off work. Lol. The line was long though so I had to cut the interaction and leave before the people behind me started stoning me. Needless to say, I left a pretty good impression. Tomorrow I'll probably go back and see her again. Wow I love women.

No comments:

Post a Comment