Thursday, June 4, 2009

Motivation Board



Recently, I got one of those cork boards that hang on the wall from Office Max. I thought to myself, what do I really want right now? What do I want in ten years? What do I want in my life?? And so over the next few hours I kept coming back to that, and wrote all those desires down. Then I found pictures of them, printed them out, and posted them on the board. I then hanged it up on the wall behind my computer. As of now, I have a check written to myself for $25,000, a Lancer Evolution X, a house by the beach, and a nice, modern kitchen on my board. I am continually adding as time passes. Now every time I look up, I have inspiration to study, do homework, get a job, whatever. A few minutes ago, I realized, I'm writing about women, why not include beautiful women on the board?!!? So, what I want you to do is go out and by a board, and cover it with beautiful women... and cars, and whatnot. That way when you need motivation you can look up at the hot women you have on you wall. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment