Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Speed of Implementation

One of the most important concepts I had to learn the hard way was called speed of implementation (a term coined by David Deangelo). Speed of implementation is critical for success as a playboy. I however, payed little attention to it and ended up having a stalled game. For a certain period after discovering the community, I, and many other AFC's become almost obessessed with the theories and concepts presented to them by other seduction masters. They become so enthralled by the game that they literally just read about it, and don't actually DO it. The key is to put what you have learned into action right as you learn it, right as you become fascinated by it, and not to wait and dwell on it and analyse it. It took me nearly 4 months for me to actually put the stuff I had learnt into action, and by that point I had become kind of turned off by the game. So it is critical when you learn something new to go out and do it immediately. If you cannot go out, go online to facebook and use the facebook chat to deploy a line or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment